Wednesday 9 November 2011

JET: 3/21 - Photography

Oh my goodness. These are not good at all. If you know me, you know how much I love my photography. But I left it to night time.. when everyone is asleep and I don't look any good for a self portrait. These are just a few images of my house.
 These are just some of the countless library books that are sitting around my bedroom. 
I want to read them all, but I haven't had time to at all! So, they are going to continue sitting here for a while longer. 

 This is one of my favourite spots in my house. It's so simple and cute. 
This photo does it no justice at all, but you can imagine. 
If it were still day time, the sun would be streaming in through the big 
windows and casting beautiful white light over the room. 

My sisters fish. They are just cute, and I had my ISO up realllyyy high,
 so the grainy effect looks kinda cool!
 I also like how you can see my in the fish bowl, a fish eye lens effect! (haha, fish...) 

That is all from me!
JET xx

No comments:

Post a Comment