Wednesday 9 November 2011

JAF: 3/21 - photography

{digital SLR Canon, edited via photoshop} - JAF

I only stepped out of the house today for an appointment and to purchase a bit more fabric for the outfits I'm meant to be sewing right now. So bad at starting, usually if I have a chai chiller from Gloria Jean's I'll be super motivated but today I had to get one from McDonald's and it did something to my stomach so I haven't been feeling too good since 5pm.
So the photography theme today was taken at home. I took about 100 photo's of so many different things, ornaments, my cat Colby, Priscilla (above), every range of flower in our garden and some of the neighbours, tyre track in the sand, a spider in a flower (yuck hate spiders) and then all my artwork hanging around. Finally I decide these were the most eye catching sorry I couldn't narrow it to one, love them both. 
NOTE: Priscilla is a hard cat to photograph she just wants to cuddle and touch you so every time I snapped away she would jump down, haha, but I got the picture!

xx JAF

No comments:

Post a Comment